CHURCH ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
Managing a church’s finances is important for good stewardship. Solid accounting applications with electronic funds banking in all modules are provided by this advanced system. With RDS Advantage’s church accounting features, taking care of the monetary side of worship is accomplished.
Our church accounting system has secure audit trails, nearly limitless reporting options, NACHA electronic banking and great flexibility.
RDS Advantage powerful payroll system supports clergy and not for profits needs and can be used in large commercial applications. Employee and receivable clients can be integrated with the membership database.
Accounting entries generate audit trails that trace the source of all entries.
Church Accounting Software Features:
- Manage multiple church bank accounts with audit trails for each transaction using RDS Advantage's premier church management and accounting software.
- Interface all journals (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Contributions, Payroll) with RDS General Ledger software to eliminate double entry.
- RDS Bank Reconciliation software to reconcile cash accounts with bank statements each month. Merge your bank's on-line record of cleared checks and deposits with your RDS accounting records for simplified bank reconciliation.
- Process authorized, church-initiated EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) transactions according to NACHA protocol utilized by the RDS Advantage church software.
- Print Accounts Payable and Payroll checks in different self-mailer formats, for any bank account, with automated tracking of check numbers used on that bank account.
- Use GAAP, FASB, and/or OCBOA accounting methods
- Purge or compress unwanted history detail in any Journal or the General Ledger