CHURCH BUSINESS AND OFFICE MANAGEMENT
An inventory database can track facilities, buildings, furniture and fixtures, equipment, vehicles, etc., for which the church wants to maintain records. Reports print inventory information, including costs. Maintenance history and information can be maintained for each inventory item. Insurance, loans and mortgages, and items given as memorials can be recorded. The inventory management system tracks items borrowed, and takes inventory with a barcode scanner.
Cross-Promotion and Transfer Management Features:
- Promote individuals or entire groups to a new group with options to
- Transfer, retain, or delete attendance information
- Retain the individuals in the original group in addition to promoting them
- Update individual attributes for the individual’s involvement in the new activity
- Enter promotions to be implemented immediately or later.
- Print office reports, nametags, labels, postcards, & envelopes, selected and sorted by promotions-related criteria.
With our software event, facility and
equipment scheduling automates the important job of keeping track of the
use of property and equipment. Prevention of double-booking, janitorial
reports and scheduling, and maintaining the calendar of events is an
integrated part of the Scheduler. Web calendars integrate with the
Scheduler so that double entry is eliminated. Multiple calendars can be
installed on the church website.
The church is responsible to its members and contributors to be a good
steward. Church Business Software facilitates accurate record keeping of
all revenues and expenses, with modern, auditable, and comprehensive
accounting functions. Contributions, General Ledger, Payables and
Receivables, Payroll, Bank Reconciliation and Cash Disbursements are
included in the RDS Advantage Church Business Software.
This powerful and flexible church business software encompasses both the business and ministry functions for a church of any size.